Decide to analyse your damage statistics both after fixed periods and ad-hoc.
Your analyses shall include following processes:
- Search in all data in order to find a structure in the complaints to the company. You can use following approaches:
- Look through all the written reports. If you have a number of subjective impressions try to find documentation from your data of such hypothesis.
- Make different sorting in your spreadsheet/database by code in order to find a structure in the data.
- Design a periodical report including the most important information. Such a periodical damage report can include:
- Top-ten of damage types.
- Historical development on:
- Damage type
- Customer type
- Failure cost